Our Privileged Identity Management solution continuously discovers, tracks, and automatically provides privileged accounts with unique and frequently changing credentials, ensuring that powerful privileged identities are only available to audited users on a temporary, delegated basis.
Privileged Identity Management Solution Features and Capabilities:
- Rotate and Randomize at Scale:Perform up to thousands of password rotations per minute from a single node. Add more nodes for more throughput.
- Auto-Discovery:Continuously detect systems, devices, accounts, and service accounts as they come on and off the network.
- Secure Password Storage and Activity Logging:Quickly place privileged account passwords behind a secure wall for restricted access.
- Service Account Management:Reset business critical service accounts without worry, while maintaining optimal system uptime and business continuity with the largest library of connectors available.
- App to App Credential Security:Remove hard-coded passwords from applications and scripts to securely manage application-to application credentials, without human intervention.
- Seamless Credential Injection:Directly inject credentials into end servers and systems with other remote access and remote support product integration.
COMPREHENSIVE ACCOUNT COVERAGE
- Superuser login accounts used to change configuration settings, run programs, and perform IT admin duties.
- Service accounts that require privileged logins and passwords to run with dependencies across systems.
- Application credentials used by web services, line-of business applications, and custom software to connect to databases and middleware.
- SSH keys that never expire and are widespread throughout the infrastructure.
- Cloud identities on Office 365, Azure Active Directory, Amazon AWS, IBM SoftLayer, Rackspace, Force.com, and other platforms