Identity, Prioritize, and Remediate Vulnerabilities in Context.
Our Enterprise Network Vulnerability Management enables IT and security teams to proactively identify security exposures, analyze business impact, and plan and conduct remediation across network, web, cloud, container, and virtual infrastructures—delivering risk analysis in context. Reduce risk with cross-platform vulnerability assessment and remediation, including built-in configuration compliance, patch management and compliance reporting.
Network Vulnerability Management Features and Capabilities:
- End-to-End Vulnerability Management: Addresses every phase of the vulnerability management life-cycle, eliminating the need for multiple overlapping solutions to address vulnerability management risks.
- Zero-Gap Coverage: Provides zero-gap coverage, discovering and assessing any IT resource in the organization including network, web, cloud, container, and virtual infrastructures.
- Deep Reporting and Analytics: Delivers deep analytics and reporting to multiple stakeholders, ensuring that all teams have the information and views they need to effectively manage application and asset risk.
- Risk in Context: The Largest Ecosystem of Partners: Provides a holistic view of enterprise-wide security, including risk from users, accounts and their privileges, and other security solutions, such as SIEMs and firewalls.
- Make Better Privilege Decisions with Vulnerability Insights: Leverages patented technology to automatically scan applications for vulnerabilities at run-time, enabling IT and security teams to enforce quarantine, reduce application privileges, or prevent the launch of an application.
- Fully Integrated Authenticated Scanning: When multiple scan credentials are provided, credentials with the highest level of privileges are retrieved through native integration with our other product on each scan target, improving scanning efficiency that is also much more thorough than alternative solutions.