When we speak of Open Source software, we refer to free open source software(FOSS). Free software can be used, copied, studied, modified, and redistributed freely, considering the respective license. Free, however, does not necessarily mean “at no cost”. Free software does not require you to pay license fees, but costs for implementation, training, and maintenance still persist.
Lyra is an Open Source company and with many years of Open Source experience, we extend our deep, functional expertise in FOSS software to enable efficient resolution of critical open source issues across any scale. We permanently employ a lot of experienced Linux and Open Source developers and administrators, who not only work as a team from a fixed workplace but who are also actively involved in the development of many Open Source projects, and therefore bring the expertise to provide extensive support on a high-quality standard. Some of the employees are among the leading Linux and Open Source specialists in the world.
We are committed to the idea of free software since its incorporation and is one of the few organizations that focus exclusively on services in the Open Source environment. Depending on your requirements we can integrate your Open Source infrastructure into being administrated by our operations team or we can provide a dedicated team just for you.
Lyra also provides professional support & consulting for numerous Open Source projects, that are of crucial or strategic importance in the IT infrastructures of many companies today. With respect to FOSS Consulting, we deal with FOSS Compliance, Security Vulnerabilities – Inspection and Mitigation, Training, Open Source Policies, and more. With our FOSS consultancy services, we help you develop strategies, policies, and processes for managing OSS, proprietary and third-party code, and prepare for the seamless integration of OSS tools into your organization.
We also help organizations in –
- Resolution to Open Source issues and bugs
- Patch and Software management
- Security Vulnerability Patch Management
- Data Migration
- Security services
- Dedicated On-Site Consulting services
- Administration and Operation Support
List of Softwares Lyra can provide support
Here is a short overview of our supported software: (excerpt)
- Backup: Amanda, Bacula, Bareos
- Configuration Management / DevOps: Ansible, Cfengine, Foreman, Puppet
- CMS: Django CMS, Drupal, Typo3
- Databases: Cassandra, MariaDB, MySQL, PGAdmin, PGBouncer, PGBackrest, PGBadger, PostGIS, PostgreSQL, Slony-I
- Desktop: Gnome, KDE, LibreOffice
- Development: Git, GitLab, Jenkins
- ERP / Groupware: Odoo, Open-Xchange, Zarafa, Zimbra
- High availability: Heartbeat, keepalived, pacemaker / Corosync
- Infrastructure:BIND, Elasticsearch, FAI, FreeIPA, FusionDirectory, GOsa2, Kibana, OpenLDAP, OpenStack, OPSI, Samba
- Logging: Graylog2, Logstash, rsyslog
- Mail: Amavis, Courier, Cyrus, Dovecot, Exim, Postfix, Sendmail
- Monitoring: Grafana, Graphite, Hobbit, Icinga, Icinga2, Munin, Nagios, NagiosGrapher, NagVIS, Prometheus, Xymon
- Operating Systems: CentOS, Debian, FreeBSD, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, SUSE, Ubuntu
- Security: ClamAV, EJBCA, ferm, Open Security Filter™, OpenVPN, SpamAssassin
- Storage:Ceph, GlusterFS, Open-iSCSI
- Container / Virtualization:Docker, Ganeti, KVM, Openshift, OpenVZ, oVirt, ProxmoxVE, Vagrant, Virtualbox, Xen
- Web: Apache, Django, HAProxy, nginx, Pylons, Squid, Tomcat